Our process has changed.
Please see related information below regarding the plan review and submittals procedures.
Forms were updated on January 15, 2015
Please discontinue use of any previous applications, they will no longer be accepted.
Complete applications with all submittal requirements and fees (check or cash) can be filed at or mailed to Village Hall, Community Development Department, 99 West Main Street, New Albany, Ohio 43054. If you have any questions please contact the Development Clerk at (614) 939-2254.
- Plan Review Process
- Phased Plan Review and Submittal Requirements
- Submittal Requirements – Footing and Foundation
- Submittal Requirements – Shell and Core
- Submittal Requirements – Tenant Improvement and Interior Build-out
- Procedures for Re-submittals
- Planning application
- Engineering application
- Contractor Registration
- Commercial Project Application Packet
- Sub-Contractor Commercial application
- Residential Project Application Packet
- Sub-Contractor Residential application
- Plan Submittal / Revision Form (after initial submittal)
- Sign Permit
- Fire Hydrant Application
- Zoning complaint