Does the Mayor perform marriage ceremonies?
Yes. Please contact the Clerk of Council at 614.855.3913 for details.
When do Mayor/Council terms expire?
- Mayor Ferguson, December 31, 2015
- Council Member Briscoe, December 31, 2013
- Council Member Fellows, December 31, 2013
- Council Member Marsh, December 31, 2013
- Council Member Spalding, December 31, 2013
- Council Member Pleasnick, December 31, 2015
- Council Member Wolfe, December 31, 2015
When are Council Meetings?
City Council meets at 6:00pm on the first and third Tuesday of each month at Village Hall.
How can I speak at a Council Meeting?
Call the Clerk of Council at 614.855.3913 or print out the Speaker Card from this web site. Complete the card and mail or drop it off at Village Hall before the scheduled meeting. Visitors are also welcome to speak without a comment card if there is time in the public meeting.
How can I get in touch with the Mayor or a Council Member?
Call the Clerk of Council at 614.855.3913 or e-mail to email@example.com
How can I find out about a specific law in New Albany?
Check the Codified Ordinances of the City on this web site or call Village Hall at 614.855.3913 for more information.
How can I obtain a copy of the agenda for the next Council Meeting?
The most current agenda is available on this web site or posted at Village Hall on the Friday afternoon before the Tuesday evening meeting.