City Council Seeking Applicants for Board & Commission Posts
The City of New Albany is accepting letters of interest from residents who would be interested in serving on any of the following city boards or commissions:
- Architecture Review Board (meets the second Monday of each month at 7 PM): Candidates will preferably have a background in architecture, landscape architecture, city planning, interior design, industrial design, engineering or other allied design professions.
- Board of Construction Appeals (meets the third Thursday of each month at 7 PM): Candidates shall have qualifying experience and/or training pertaining to residential construction such as persons trained in mechanical/structural engineering, building, architecture, and the like.
- Board of Zoning Appeals (meets the fourth Monday of each month at 7PM): No specific qualifications are necessary for appointment.
- Parks & Trails Advisory Board (meets the first Monday of each month at 6 PM): No specific qualifications are necessary for appointment.
- Planning Commission (meets the third Monday of each month at 7 PM): No specific qualifications are necessary for appointment.
- Rocky Fork Blacklick Accord (meets the third Thursday of the month as needed): No specific qualifications are necessary for appointment.
For consideration, those interested must reside within New Albany corporate limits. Prior to appointment for any of these positions, City Council will conduct brief interviews at an upcoming council meeting. More information is available by contacting Clerk of Council Betty Bosko, (614.855.3913; email@example.com). Residents are asked to send their letter of interest and qualifications to Ms. Bosko, either via email to Ms. Bosko; via mail to Ms. Bosko’s attention to P.O. Box 188, New Albany, Ohio 43054; or by dropping the information off in person to Ms. Bosko at Village Hall (99 W. Main Street) between the hours of 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday through Friday. Appointments will be made First Quarter 2014. Residents are asked to forward their information at their earliest convenience.